Skip to content
How does it taste?
- Fruity balanced aromatic oil with notes of green leaves, tomato fig tree and almonds.
- Intense opaque colour typical from freshly extracted picual variety filtered in a premium quality.
- Natural, delicious, healthy and unrivalled limited production.
- Oleic acid, the nutritional quality measurement of the oil, is between 81 and 82.4%.
- High contents in natural antioxidants (800 mg of polyphenols per kg of oil in 2018), which confers them a great resistance against oxidation, stability of high nutritional values and cancer prevention.
- Daily cold pressing within 5 hours after harvesting the fruit, it guarantees high contents in natural anti-oxidants.
- Produced with the variety of ¨Picual” olives, which contain more than 80% of oleic acid, amongst the highest in the world!
- Do not worry for the appearance of sediments; they are a guarantee of the presence of polyphenols.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.